Take a break. Have a seat. Close your eyes. Take a deep breath. Count to three and get away from what you are doing right now. Are you with me? Good. Feel the wind blowing into your face. Listen to the birds singing all around. Smell grass and trees mixed with the aroma of flowers. The murmur of water is getting louder. Dip your fingers in it. The water is cool and refreshing. Stop. Use all your senses to seize the moment. Feel the life! How does it feel?
Open your eyes. Did you enjoy the feeling of being in nature? If you did start planning a trip! Here are some ideas for you. I might find them interesting.
1. Kayaking! Have you ever tried it? It may sound scary and challenging but it’s always better to try. Choose a nice place where you can go kayaking, find a partner in crime and set off. You will only need to pack comfortable clothes and get ready for an adventure! wait a minute, something is missing here. Food and drinks! There should be something you are used to. And get a kayak cooler to keep it fresh and cool.
2. Fishing! Well, not everyone is a fan of this activity but it is fun! Time changes its speed. It’s a good opportunity to think about life or just stop thinking at all, watching the scenery and focusing on your bobber. Sounds good? Pack, get a fishing rod and go for it. Again, as it can take some time before you catch fish you should have some food and drinks in store. A cooler might be the best solution to make your experience better.
3. Beach. The lash of waves on the rocks, seagulls, sand… Beautiful sunsets and sunrises. Imagine, you sit on the beach, watching the sea living its life, having a cold drink taken out of your cooler. What can be better?
4. Camping! It’s a good opportunity to combine all the mentioned above activities and add some extra! You don’t need much to enjoy this experience. A backpack, a tent, good mood and time you can spend without checking your emails. having a cooler at handy will definitely make you feel as comfortable and at ease as it only can be. Just take your favorite food and drinks and enjoy them fresh and cool at any time.
5. Hiking. You don’t need to go somewhere far or have a lot of free time to afford this activity. But it’s still a chance to escape from big city life. You don’t need to spend much money either. The only thing you will probably find really useful is a small cooler to keep your snacks and drinks cold. You will definitely need a break and having something to eat will be so good!
6. Canyoning. This trip does require some preparation. You need to be in a good shape to really enjoy this experience. But if a daily workout is a part of your routine you have nothing to worry about. Again, a backpack with some useful stuff and a light cooler will be your best friends.
I’ve mentioned six ways to spend your time outdoors, but there is a way more of them. It could be rafting, hunting, caving and this list can be endless. It all depends on your interests. But what all of them have in common? A cooler. As there is such a huge variety of them you can easily find the one that suits all your needs. It doesn’t need to be heavy or big. It’s just a thing that can improve your time in nature. Yes, it’s that easy.
I hope I managed to convince you to start planning your trip away from daily routines and you are already looking for a dream cooler which will be 100 % useful. So pack the rest and you are ready for new adventures! And remember, outdoor activities can be much fun if you are well prepared!)